Tuesday, March 24, 2015

TODAYS ALL WHITE OUTFIT

                                                                                                 designsamarbeid med Superga
                                                            WHITE TUESDAY
Its not a secret that I love theme events, and this morning I launched my Superga-shoes, with an all white morning. I was wearing my key items for spring- my flared pair of jeans from Milano, my own designed shoes, in collab with Superga Scandinavia and top from FWSS. 

                                                                    top/fwss
                                                              jeans/Stefanel
                                                  shoes/SupergaXCelineAagaaard

                                      makeup by: Pia Ruud photo:Ole Martin Halvorsen

                             ps. Pictures from the event will be posted later this evening. Thank you for all the support on instagram and on snapchat at celineaagaard! No filer on my story...
stylemag

No comments :